One method to facilitate this is to take the content of your book, and distil it down to it’s core essentials. Then you take those core essentials and you create training videos around each one.
Another method is to take the “Cliff Notes” of your book and put them in a PowerPoint. Next, you use a program like ScreenFlow or Camtasia and you record your screen as you read through your notes.
Finally, you can record yourself reading through all the sections of your book. For this method you are basically teaching your book live as if someone was sitting with you in your office.
Why do you want to do any of that?
Because when someone buys your book you want to offer them the opportunity to go deeper with your material.
The sequence looks like this:
- They buy your book for $7-$10
- You offer them the audio version and an unpublished chapter for $37.
- Next you offer them your video series for $97.
- You offer additional products or services for $197-297.
- You thank them for their purchase.
- You send them frequent emails to Nurture the relationship with them.